Purchasing & Payments:
- While utmost care has been taken to ensure items have been listed with appropriate sizes and species/breed suggestions, it is up to the buyer to choose the correct toys for their pet. Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure and want to check.
- Payments made via PayPal are normally instant. Payments via bank transfer must be made within 5 working days of checkout, however if this is not possible, please contact us to discuss arrangements.
- We have taken a lot of care in providing toys that are as safe as possible for your companion pets. Please do your own research into what is safe for your pets’ personality and play style. Supervise your pet with new toys and check old toys regularly for signs of wear, loose threads or sharp pieces and always ensure hanging links are done up securely on bird toys.
- Items will be posted to the buyer once payment has been received in full.
- Items are sent via either Fastway or Australia Post, whichever is most appropriate. Orders can be addressed to PO Boxes, however extra fees may apply depending on the location. Please make sure you select the ‘Australia Post’ option if addressing to a PO Box or contact me for a quote.
- Please provide a full address, including business name or building level if applicable.
- Swift processing of customer orders is a priority and we aim to send orders within 2 business days. In the case of natural bird toys which are handmade, there can be some delay. Please contact us for an ETA.
- We endeavor to notify you of postage by email, via your web order, however feel free to contact us to check your order’s status.
- Please leave clear delivery instructions in section provided within the checkout page, including your preference of what happens if the recipient is not home for delivery. Depending on the carrier, the item may be left somewhere safe, otherwise a ‘missed delivery card’ will be left in the letterbox with details of where it can be collected. If you note ‘Authority to Leave’, this will be printed on the parcel with your address and the driver will leave the parcel if you are not home.
- Once posted, items are normally received in the time frames below, dependent on location.
|SE QLD||Other QLD, NSW & VIC||NT, SA, WA & TAS|
|1-2 business days||2-5 business days||5-10 business days|
- We accept no responsibility for delays caused by the post system.
- Once you receive your parcel, please check it for damage and take photos if any damage or evidence of tampering is found. Please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order if any items are missing or damaged.
- If you do not receive your parcel in the expected time frame, please check your mail box for a missed delivery card, check your tracking details and contact us ASAP if there are issues.
- Due to health and cleanliness reasons, returns cannot be accepted for change of mind. This way customers can be confident that the items they receive are new and particularly in the case of parrot toys, have not had potential contact with another bird and are safe and disease free. Where exceptions may be made in this rule, return postage cost will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- If an item is received damaged or the incorrect item is received, you need to contact us within 3 days of receiving the item to arrange a return. A replacement item or refund can be arranged depending on the circumstances and the customer’s preference.
- All logos and trademarks and images are the property of their respective owners and subject to copyright.