Purchasing & Payments:
- While utmost care has been taken to ensure items have been listed with appropriate sizes and species/breed suggestions, it is up to the buyer to choose the correct toys for their pet. Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure and want to check.
- Sometimes minor differences occur in products and what you receive may vary slightly to the item pictured, particularly in the case of natural items and parts made from plant material. We do our best to keep photos and descriptions up to date, though minor changes within batches sometimes happen.
- Payments made via PayPal, Credit Card and Afterpay are processed instantly upon order completion. If payment is abandoned during the process, the order will not be completed and I may contact you about the pending order if so. Payments via bank transfer are made manually by you, through your bank and must be made on the same day as checkout, however if this is not possible, please contact us to discuss arrangements.
- We have taken a lot of care in providing toys that are as safe as possible for your companion pets. Please do your own research into what is safe for your pets’ personality and play style. Supervise your pet with new toys to ensure they are safe for your pets’ play style. Check toys regularly for signs of wear, loose threads or sharp pieces and always ensure hanging links are done up securely on bird toys.
- Items will be posted to the buyer once payment has been received in full (this means funds cleared into my account in the case of Bank Transfer and PayPal eCheque).
- Items are sent via either Aramex (previously known as Fastway), Couriers Please or Australia Post, whichever is most appropriate. Orders can be addressed to PO Boxes and parcel lockers, however extra fees may apply depending on the location. Please make sure you select the ‘Australia Post’ option if addressing to a PO Box or contact me for a quote.
- We reserve the right to choose the most appropriate postage option available, which includes sometimes sending a parcel with Australia Post when the courier option is selected, unless the customer has specified a strong preference for a particular carrier. When Australia Post is chosen, your parcel will not be sent via courier unless discussed.
- The customer is responsible for the address provided and if an address is supplied incorrectly, no liability is taken, though we’ll do our best to redirect it if possible.
- Swift processing of customer orders is a priority and we aim to send orders within 2 business days. In the case of natural bird toys which are handmade fresh to order, there can be a wait of up to a week before the order is sent. Please contact us for an ETA if this is important to you.
- ‘Express Postage’ refers to the postage service and does not stipulate processing time. All orders are created and packed in a fair order and we always aim to be quick. Please be aware that ordering natural bird toys, to be handmade means your order may not be sent right away, though selecting ‘Express’ means that they will be sent via the express postage service.
- We endeavor to notify you of postage by email, however feel free to contact us to check your order’s status. Be sure to check your spam folder in case you already have a tracking notification there!
- Please leave clear delivery instructions in section provided within the checkout page, including your preference of what happens if the recipient is not home for delivery. Depending on the carrier, the item may be left somewhere safe, otherwise a ‘missed delivery card’ will be left in the letterbox with details of where it can be collected. If you note ‘Authority to Leave’, this will be printed on the parcel with your address and the driver will leave the parcel if you are not home.
- Orders that qualify for the cheaper, ‘large letter’ postage option are sent, without tracking, in a padded envelope via Australia Post. As these are delivered with your normal letters, they will likely be left in the letterbox.
- Once posted, items are normally received in the time frames below, dependent on location. Please note that extreme circumstances like the pre-Christmas rush and Covid 19 lockdowns can cause delays in delivery and below is a guide only.
Other QLD, NSW & VIC
NT, SA, WA & TAS
1-2 business days
2-5 business days
5-10 business days
- We accept no responsibility for delays caused by the post system.
- Once you receive your parcel, please check it for damage and take photos if any damage or evidence of tampering is found. Please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order if any items are missing or damaged.
- If you do not receive your parcel in the expected time frame, please check your mail box for a missed delivery card, check your tracking details and contact us ASAP if there are issues.
- Customs and Quarantine fees are the responsibility of the receiver, though normally do not apply.
- Loss of items through seizure (by Customs, Quarantine or similar governing body) are also the responsibility of the receiver and will not be refunded unless the item is returned, in saleable condition.
- Postage time frames provided are a rough guide, given by Australia Post. These can be subject to long delays depending on flights and individual country situations at the time.
- When ‘Economy Air’ is selected, there is no tracking and therefore no insurance if the parcel goes missing in transit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning a product, unless the return is caused by an error on our part (incorrect item received). Returned items must be packaged to prevent damage in transit. In most cases you can re-use the packaging sent in your original order.
- The returned item must be received before being assessed for refund or replacement.
- When a refund is offered, it may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 10%.
- Refunds will be issued in the same method as the order was paid and may take 2 to 14 days to complete processing, depending on the payment method.
Reasons for returns:
- If an item arrives damaged/faulty or an incorrect item is received, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your parcel and we will work with you to rectify this. A replacement product or refund will only be arranged once the incorrect, damaged or faulty product has been received by us.
- Due to health and cleanliness reasons, returns are not normally accepted for ‘change of mind‘. This way customers can be confident that the items they receive are new and (particularly in the case of parrot toys) have not had potential contact with another animal, so are safe and free of contagious diseases.
- In rare cases, if a ‘change of mind‘ return is agreed upon, the customer is responsible for the return postage cost and the refund may be subject to a restocking fee.
- If you request to cancel your order before it has been sent, a refund can be processed, less the restocking fee. This fee helps to cover the cost of transaction fees, which are not refunded to me when a refund is made.
- Most pets chew their toys, there is no warranty offered on toys that are damaged through chewing. However, if there is a suspected warranty issue (breakage of a toy or part through normal use), the item can be returned for warranty assessment. The return postage cost is the customers’ responsibility and a repair or replacement of the product is the most common outcome.
- All logos and trademarks and images are the property of their respective owners and subject to copyright.