Trading Dates for Christmas and New YearsAnimal Enrichment Australia
Wow, we’re now so close to Christmas! Are you going away over the break? We are, so here are our operating dates:
- 23rd Dec (Monday) – normal operations, though may not send large orders of naturals (due to freshness).
- 24th Dec (Tuesday) – There is no Fastway pick up. Early in the morning, I will process most small orders for Australia Post collection only. Orders requiring lots of handmade items may not make it out in time. I’m seeing family from 10am and Australia Post collect around midday, so will only be processing orders in the morning.
- 25th and 26th Dec – closed and no courier collections.
- 27th Dec (Friday) – There is no Fastway pick up. I will be working at my normal job. Australia Post collection will occur while I’m out, so any small/quick orders can be packed for collection. Natural toys and other hand made items may not be processed.
- 28th and 29th Dec (Weekend) – I may make some natural orders from the previous few days, ready for collection on the 30th, but will be spending time with my partner and won’t make all orders over our weekend together.
- 30th Dec (Monday) – I will be making toys (including naturals) and orders all day/as required. Australia Post will collect around midday. Fastway collection is expected in the morning also.
- 31st Dec (Tuesday)- Fastway and Australia Post collection will occur for any orders that I’ve completed the previous afternoon. I am starting my trip away on this day and likely leaving early in the morning, so no orders will be made or packed.
- 1st to 5th Jan 2020 – I will be away, visiting family and no orders will be processed. I may be available for short replies on Facebook messenger, but won’t likely be on my emails.
- 6th Jan – Business as usual, with courier collections and lots of toys to make. Please be aware that it may take a few days to catch up on the backlog from orders while I’ve been away.
Thank you and we hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Years!